What is Heroes & Other Worlds?

Heroes & Other Worlds is a game of adventure inspired by Metagaming's classic Melee/Wizard/TFT system combined with inspiration from the Moldvay edited basic game. The rules are easy to learn and use standard six sided dice. The system is simple, sensible and flexible in the spirit of classic role playing games from the early 80's. Become a Hero, Other Worlds await!

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Where are we now?

Another week, another an update! I spent 25 hours editing the new book this week.  I have 3 more creatures I want to add before calling it quits on that front.

Next tasks for me are (in order)

1) Grouping creatures by type (Undead, humanoid, etc.)
2) Layout and art
3) Index of creatures with p#
4) Table of contents
5) Print test

Tough week at the real job starting Sunday so I won't be able to get to the game work again until next weekend. Thanks for your patience and support!

4 comments:

  1. i appreciate the time and effort that goes into this. i could wait another year if need be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Adam! I motivated and got the creature assortment by groupings DONE and the critters I wanted to add are in...so next step for me is layout, and my wife is nearly done with the cover art so things are coming together nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be great to have an in-house artist. That's the limitation for me. Must find or buy art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed I am blessed and lucky Brett! I do buy and commission my fair share of art as well, but having married a lovely woman who is an artist and who will work for sushi date nights is something special! :) Love reading your updates on your new game and looking forward to seeing (and buying) your Heroic Age game Brett!

      Delete